Monday, June 6, 2016

Double L's - A short story (maybe more)

There was indecernable light everywhere, so blindling and so out of the perception of normal human eyes. Sensors could read it and quantify it, the only thing I could do on this planet was to use my other senses, and I couldn't hear many things actually it was silence. Silence so great that I could get lost in this void, but the light didn't permit it. Finally I found something, it was soft cushiony substance that smelled like nothing I had ever smelled, I took a part of it. Kept it in the sample box. The following moment, my sensors were down. I could hear the powering off  of the device. I opened the band on my eyes and saw a world full of color and this particular thing that I cut stuff off from was a plant like still organism that was entering hibernation, I knew that because that's what they told me later. I apparently stopped this process.
The world, it was soo soo colorful and so psychedelic. Tree-like things had fascinating patterns , all of them dissimilar. The ground was transparent and even flowing above my feet like heavy gas. The sky was off a particular warm blue hue that I adore even now. That was the world as the first to step on it, everone wanted to inhabit. I thought to myself what in the world these things that I saw were. I didn't know. The periodic table couldn't fully identify all of them I thought. I send for a signal that I was coming back to the craft above. Ofcourse everyone knows it by the name Leopard. The only cat species to finally roam the planet for some reason.

-to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment