Friday, June 17, 2016

Double L...Page 2

As I was taken up, something beneath was I as believe funneling me. I don't know how to explain it, there was stuff all over me, but I couldn't feel it with my skin. It was an invisible force, magnetic, gravity something like them. I was grounded to the floor of the vessel. I had a throbbing pain. As I was getting higher, it kept getting more painful. I was screaming. That was when I started experiencing the visions. Brief flashes of a picture, it was green light flashing to the earth, it was huge. As they ended the pain ended, the force underneath me lifted. I boarded the spaceship. Alas no one was there to greet me. Atleast there were people I could  see on the big screen I thought then. People were curious at their new discorvery, what was I to tell them, that this world was too crazy too different. I didn't, I told them all the descriptions they wanted from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment